Tuesday, April 28, 2015

The Secret of Life

Dear Cherished Readers,

The secret to life is really quite simple.  It all comes down to one word.  One simple act.  One nap.  Yes, dear readers, the best thing in life is a good nap.  A bright ray of sunshine falling deliciously onto a fuzzy blanket.  A pile of clean laundry on top of a comfy chair giving you a tower for the perfect nap.  An open sock drawer just begging for your attention.  A quick nap in any of these locations or really anywhere warm and cozy is the answer.

Leave me in peace to nap - photo by Madder Hatter

You see, a catnap is the secret to life.  There is nothing better.  Nothing makes you happier or more content with life.  Eating is sustenance.  Chasing string, getting your chin stroked by an affectionate human, and hunting are temporary joys.  But a catnap, however long or short, just makes life better.  You wake up refreshed.  Stretching after a nap is the best feeling in the world.  Your eyes are brighter, your whiskers are renewed, and maybe it's just me, but I swear your fur is softer.

Yes, a cat nap is the secret to living life well.  There are no cares in the beautiful world of cat naps and the world is just a better place when you wake up from one. 

Farewell, dear readers, I'm going to take my own advice and curl up on a pile of fuzzy blankets for a nice nap.  I'll see you when I wake up all refreshed and happy with life.

As ever, I'm at your service because it pleases me to be so.

xx
Miss Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment